• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh,..HELLblazer..........

24 posts in this topic

I was gonna come in late on THIS AUCTION but changed my mind. $20 a page is a sweet deal for this many consecutive pages.

So no I gotta keep an eye on THIS ONE.

In the meantime, lets see your HELLBLAZER pages. There has got to be over 4500 pages out there including covers. Who's got what?

Mike

CHRISCO, love that page. There are about 6-7 pages in that issue, when he first walks into the diner that are just great dialogue and show just what a Baztard Constantine can be at times.

and before this becomes and anti-hoffman thread, here's my earliest page:

http://www.notsonice.net/gallery/hellblazer38pg20.jpg

Mike

That is a sweet page. Twisted stuff! Do you have any others, Mr. NSN?

Hey Brent, your Fables cover finally came out this week. They kinda muted it a bit from the original. Still, one of the best covers in the entire run. headbang.gif

I wish. A guy I know got it the same way I got my cover (randomly emailing JJ on the right day). JJ's prices have gone up significantly though. The TPB cover cost MULTIPLES of what I paid for mine.

Thanks for the kind words, I try to keep my online gallery up to date and any piece in my collection can be viewed there. So feel free to come on over and devalue my pieces by looking at them. popcorn.gif Just keep your greasy mitts off. devil.gif

I'd also like to take this moment to publicly thank the seller of HB38pg20 for sending it in a bubble-mailer envelope and to the Post-guy for sebsequently folding it so it fit in my mailbox. Thats where that nice crease in the center came from. Christo_pull_hair.gif