• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When Does CGC actually submit charges to Credit Card
1 1

2 posts in this topic

The Reason I ask is because I sent in a value tier submission in November that hasn’t been graded yet and Modern submitted in December that hasn’t been graded and I noticed that the card I used for both expires in a few days. Has the card already been charged or does it get charged upon completion of services? If it’s the latter, will I be notified that my card was unable to be charged and given an oppprtunity to give a different method of payment or should I contact customer service and alert them and provide the new card info now?

thank you 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  The charges will be processed once your order has been logged into the system and the paperwork sent up to accounting.  It can take some time for that process to occur once we open the package.  If you would like, you can call our accounting department and update your credit card info once that has expired.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642.

Thanks!