• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overpriced Comics on Ebay or WTF are they thinking!?!?

4 posts in this topic

I get that a comic (or anything for that matter) is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
No ill will, slander or insult towards the sellers. I wish them success and all the best, but at least do your homework,
check the price guides and ebay sold auctions.

Here's one that I looked at and actually got an offer from the seller to discount it by $100.
(wasn't in my watch list and didn't make an offer, but I guess that's something you can do on ebay for people that just view an item)
I politely declined and replied that this isn't the first appearance of the Punisher (if that's what they're assuming)
and that ASM 129 is and can be a $2000 comic depending on condition, and to look at sold auctions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-PUNISHER-1-comic-book-by-Marvel-1987-Vintage-37-years-old/114567574436?hash=item1aacc273a4:g:c5UAAOSwv4xf0Mdl

Edited by Hiro