• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL/GA 76 9.4

39 posts in this topic

another sure sign of the impending collapse of the high grade cgc slabbed market. well, not exactly.

Book is one of THE keys of the BA. Not a good book to use to judge the overall market. Will always be in demand and above guide in almost any grade.

That book has officially just flown out of my price range in 9.4. How much are 9.0-9.2's going for?

I know what you mean. As crazy as it sounds (since the seller is Canadian and my BDay is coming up), I was thinking about taking a stab.

But now that it's approaching $4K, I will not be taking part in this level of insanity. grin.gif

GL 76 -- ahhhh... great book... Metro's price of $2500 for a 9.4 looks like a steal. Regardless, although I love this book, I do think it has now gotten a bit high. I felt $2k was probably the "true" value on the book -- there are enough decent copies out there. I mean $475 for a 9.0 , but $3700 for a 9.4? I'll take my 9.0 please.

GL 76 -- ahhhh... great book... Metro's price of $2500 for a 9.4 looks like a steal. Regardless, although I love this book, I do think it has now gotten a bit high. I felt $2k was probably the "true" value on the book -- there are enough decent copies out there. I mean $475 for a 9.0 , but $3700 for a 9.4? I'll take my 9.0 please.

Yep. My 8.5 is staying put.

My personal take: Pfff! I got a VG reading copy on ebay for $20.

My reading copy is the killer 2 volume trade that DC put out that covers the O'Neil/Adams run. Highly recommended for those that are interested in reading these books.

3754_180x270.jpg

2366_180x270.jpg

$12.95 each. thumbsup2.gif