• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Godspeed 1st appearance?

5 posts in this topic

Yes google shows Flash 3. The Key Collector app shows Flash 5 and states that there is some confusion as to the true first appearance. I’m just wondering if anyone knew what issue if any cgc recognizes as the first appearance. Sorry I should have probably mentioned that in the OP. 

Edited by LightsOut784

On 1/31/2021 at 2:46 PM, LightsOut784 said:

What issue does CGC recognize as the first full appearance of Godspeed? The Flash Rebirth #1 is his first cameo appearance, but I can not find anything about which issue they consider his first full. Any help on the topic would be appreciated.

In Flash Rebirth #1, August Heart appears throughout the book, but it isn't until towards the end of the issue does he get hit with a bolt of lightning, and in the last panel his eyes have lightning bolts shooting out.  Godspeed does not appear in the book.  If that's considered his first cameo, then #3 not only has even more pages featuring August, but he is using his powers running alongside the Flash.  It isn't until the last page do we see Godspeed in costume, but in a flashback.  It isn't until a few issues later do we find out that August is Godspeed.

So to answer your question...(shrug)