• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Cosmic Comics

67 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, grebal said:

Avengers 89 - 97.  Often called "Kree Skull War."

Or even better, Jim Starlin did the Warlock saga (ST 178-81, War. 9-15 and the two annuals and maybe the MTU), but before that he did his first cosmic saga in Capt. Marvel, a run from around 25-33.

Yes! The annuals are Avengers annual 7 and Marvel Two-In-One annual 2. 
My favorites!

48 minutes ago, Tghutcn said:

I will look in to the warlock saga and anything from volume 1 of captain marvel I’ll give a read and always after avengers between 1-200 so kree skrull will work well 

Hey guys i think its too much info at the same time bet he has a headache lol but wow what a great wish list!

Some of my favorite cosmic stuff from that time period is the original Thanos saga, beginning in Iron Man 55 and ending in Marvel Two-in-One annual 2. A good majority of these issues are getting on the pricey side but you can get the whole saga in the trade, Avengers vs. Thanos.

avengersvsthanosfc.jpg

avengersvsthanosbc.jpg

Edit: Don't know why these uploaded sideways but I cant seem to correct it for some reason. 

Edited by kccoig14

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=marvel+presents+guardians+3&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

It is weird, the set seems to be doing as well as ever, but #3 is down. Of course, I have like 7 "almost" sets (these books I never passed on in a dollar box after they crashed in the 90s, I figured they'd come back one day, and they did, for a hot minute)

Just now, Toz said:

What????? No Warlock??? How barbaric!

#15 is a cool stand alone story featuring The Star-Thief.

The Star Thief story was in Warlock #13-14.  Starlin's later work on Darklon the Mystic for Warren tied in to that story, and I've not read it, but I think Starlin's Strange Adventures for DC was said to have alluded to the Star Thief.

Edited by Chaykin Stevens