• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cards are finalized/imaged/shipped my experience.

1 post in this topic

I've been hard on CGC they've encountered some faults and are actually making good headway into their backlog that is pretty impressive. They do grade strict there are cards I sent in that without a doubt would net a 10 at PSA that scored a weak 9 that being said they grade extremely fairly and from what I can see from the scans I completely agree with the grades they gave to each card. I don't have to look at a 10 and wonder how that card got a 10 and slid through the graders which is extremely refreshing. All being said I will continue using cgc as long as they stay accountable to their TAT. This is the value they bring over their competitors and why I think they have a place amongst the top in the industry. My sub was finished ahead of schedule by 4 days from the previous turnaround and 9 days prior to the current tier turnaround time. Absolute quality work.