• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: SC #35, and SC #36 - NOW Discounted Even Further
1 1

9 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. No people are the Probation List or in the Hall of Shame are allowed to bid. I will accept returns to get your money back (except shipping costs), as long as the book is returned in the same condition as sent, within 7 days of receipt. PayPal only please. Buyer to pay $2.50 for shipping.

Amazing Spider-Man #7 - SOLD TO @Comicshows

The board consensus on this book is between 2.5 and 3.0, so I am going to use 2.75 as my grade. GoCollect has a 2.5 value at $290, and a 3.0 valued at $325. GPAnalysis has a last sale in 2.5 at $315, and a last sale in 3.0 at $459. My board price is a very reasonable $275.

Daredevil #4 - SOLD TO @Incredible Pulp

The board consensus for this is 2.5. Please take the time to read the post by @Albert Thurgood. GoCollect has a 2.5 value of $75, and GPAnalysis has a last sale in 2.5 at $70. My board price is a very reasonable $55.

Daredevil #25 - SOLD TO @JWKyle

The board consensus for this book is 6.0. GoCollect has a value of $50, and GPAnalysis has a last sale price of $55. My board price is a very reasonable $15. 30% off price now $10.50.

Showcase #35 - SOLD TO @Readcomix

The board consensus for this is between 2.5 and 3.0, so I am going to use 2.75 as my grade. GoCollect has a 2.5 value at $30, and a 3.0 valued at $34. GPAnalysis has prices that are not relevant; one is from 2012 and the other is from 2019. My board price is a very reasonable $20. 30% off price now $14.00.

Showcase #36 - SOLD TO @Readcomix

The board consensus for this is 1.0, basically a reader copy. GoCollect and GPAnalysis do not have any recent data. My board price is $12.50. 30% off price now $8.75.

I will offer discounts for multiple purchases. Also, I am willing to negotiate if you believe my prices to be too high - send me a PM, and I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks for looking at my thread.

Edited by Math Teacher

OK. I'm going to try one more time before I throw my hands into the air and give up.

I am now offering SC #35 and SC #36, as a package, for $20. This is almost 40% off from my original asking price.

If you are interested, but believe my price is too high, please PM me. I'm sure that we can work out some kind of deal.

16 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

OK. I'm going to try one more time before I throw my hands into the air and give up.

I am now offering SC #35 and SC #36, as a package, for $20. This is almost 40% off from my original asking price.

If you are interested, but believe my price is too high, please PM me. I'm sure that we can work out some kind of deal.

:takeit: