• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm #50 cgc 9.2..great buy!

5 posts in this topic

According to GPAnalysis a copy sold for $950 just in the past few months. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But the last sale was for over $1,800.

IMO, considering how many HG are certified, I just don't expect this book to continue to increase in value. The first copy shown on GPA was June 2002 for $1,326.00.

Therefore, really no movement over the past three years.

According to GPAnalysis a copy sold for $950 just in the past few months. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But the last sale was for over $1,800.

IMO, considering how many HG are certified, I just don't expect this book to continue to increase in value. The first copy shown on GPA was June 2002 for $1,326.00.

Therefore, really no movement over the past three years.

Hey guys, just did a quick look up on this issue. There are 4 low-ball sales in the system, all from eBay. I think these are being updated shortly as we run comparison seller/buyer routines throughout all titles. The four sales are:

ebay item # 6540456098 - $905.00 sold Jun-20-05

low feedback seller (<20) having three negatives, no feedback on this sale and no history of selling comic books

ebay item # 2261466929 - $709.00 sold Aug-10-04

low feedback seller (<10), purchased by zero bidder. Only one other comic related sale, with that transaction not having gone through "I did give full refund after explaining lost or stolen item"

ebay item # 2198792906 - $900.17 sold Oct-30-03

low feedback seller (<20), userID not in eBay system, this item relisted from:

ebay item # 2191747729 - $921.09 sold Sep-17-03

low feedback seller (<20), item relisted

In the past 6/12 months we've updated our collection mechanism so that we can quickly identify relisted/unsold books, although this isn't 100%. With the earlier sales it will take us longer as we need to rerun the routines.

Hope the above helps

Regards

Simon

That's a great deal. When I saw it I thought it a steal at that price.

I agree its a low price for a 9.2, but the 8 or 9 small spine stresses visible on the scan make the book look like a weak 9.2 to me.