• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone let me know what this sensation comics 1 even is

10 posts in this topic

Sorry for the bad pic. A friend is asking me to price out some books from her passed husband and thats what she sent. But only thing i see are the gold border editions which this clearly isnt. Indicia just has the original 1941 date. Its clearly magazine size so anyone know what the rough price on this would be mid grade?  Really appreciate the help

A452DC5A-43AA-4476-A0BB-218FC377862B.jpeg

The Sensation 1 could be a reprint: Wonder Woman’s Most Iconic Comic Art Through the Years | Observer and there are a few different versions on ebay.

For the SM v SM, here are some comparibles: superman vs spiderman in Collectible Comics | eBay

19 hours ago, CrocHntr said:

I'm afraid it's a Famous First Edition oversized Treasury reprint.  Great reading material, but probably only worth $15-$20 at best.  

Still worth $15 even missing the Famous First Edition front and back covers? Still good for reading.

21 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Still worth $15 even missing the Famous First Edition front and back covers? Still good for reading.

I think I was trying to be kind.  Going from mega bucks to $20 seemed harsh enough.  Knocking that down to “practically worthless” just seemed too brutal.  Haha.