• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Full run of Cerebus TPB (Collected Editions)

17 posts in this topic

Need more scans or have questions please ask. 

No probies or HOSers

2.I'll ship USPS Media Mail - $6 for the larger, almost bible sized books (1-5, 11, 13-15), and $5 for the more regular sized ones (6-10, 12, 16). I will, of course, combine shipping if applicable. If you want it shipped some other way instead just let me know and we can work out the shipping costs.

3. Payment by Paypal only. 

4. First :takeit:  in the sales thread gets it.

All of these books have what looks like a readers spine crease on the front and back. There are some minor stains and scuffs on a few, but they are all in still the 8.5 to 9.2 range, I think, with the exception of 14 (water damage) and 16 (huge front cover fold and a sticker on the back), I'll post pics when I get to them. I also have the number zero comic book, for a complete reading run of Cerebus, if someone is interested in that I'll post some scans and we can talk price.

Please feel free to make me an offer on any of the books. I'm not attached to any of these prices. 

Edited by xvipah