• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card grading

7 posts in this topic

I seen that CGC grades trading cards so I assumed that they did Yu-Gi-Oh. I started to do the submission to find out CGC does not grade Yu-Gi-Oh. This is very unfortunate as I bought the membership to get my cards graded. Now I am stuck with the membership even though they don't grade Yu-Gi-Oh. Can you guys just please start grading all trading cards or at least the major ones, aka Pokemon, Magic, & Yu-Gi-Oh. Idk how that isn't part of what you guys grade. 

Let me know if this is an option at some point. 

• Administrator
On 2/9/2021 at 1:34 AM, apvikings28 said:

I seen that CGC grades trading cards so I assumed that they did Yu-Gi-Oh. I started to do the submission to find out CGC does not grade Yu-Gi-Oh. This is very unfortunate as I bought the membership to get my cards graded. Now I am stuck with the membership even though they don't grade Yu-Gi-Oh. Can you guys just please start grading all trading cards or at least the major ones, aka Pokemon, Magic, & Yu-Gi-Oh. Idk how that isn't part of what you guys grade. 

I'm sorry, we cannot just start grading any game people ask for. We very clearly state on our website what cards we grade. YuGiOh in particular is difficult because it requires an extensive database and completely new holders as they are smaller in size. It is something we're exploring, but it won't be for a while. You can call customer service at 9am and get a refund for your account. 1-877-NM-COMIC

Paul

On 2/9/2021 at 1:34 AM, apvikings28 said:

BRO SAME