• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS CGC P.O. Box Packaged arrived at Destination on Sunday, 01/31
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Quick question(s): Does CGC accept packages on Sundays via USPS? Do you have a drop off area or do you have someone on Sunday who grabs packages? I have a Modern Submission that has now changed to the USPS delivery status, "Delivery Attempt: Action Needed." My assumption is that the package was delivered, but not scanned in? The tracking shows that it made it to the P.O. Box on 01/31 at 1:56PM, and it the status shows "available for pick-up." I believe I had this happen one time before, and the submission was safely in the possession of CGC and entered into the system. However, just hoping you guys have possession of it. Thanks! USPS Tracking # 9405528206334216400206. 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message. 

CGC does not collect the mail from the post office directly.  It is all delivered to our office.  Due to a very high volume of mail, it is taking longer than normal for the post office to deliver all of the packages to us here.  You will see that status change once it has been delivered.

As the packages are sitting in that status for longer now, it generates that automated email you received stating your package would be sent back.  You do not need to do anything; the package will still be delivered as scheduled. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

CGC does not collect the mail from the post office directly.  It is all delivered to our office.  Due to a very high volume of mail, it is taking longer than normal for the post office to deliver all of the packages to us here.  You will see that status change once it has been delivered.

As the packages are sitting in that status for longer now, it generates that automated email you received stating your package would be sent back.  You do not need to do anything; the package will still be delivered as scheduled. 

Thanks!

Also, I had a 2nd modern submission that was shipped days after this one, and it so happens that submission was updated as "Delivered," per USPS. So, that's the only reason I am a bit anxious, but I am sure the package will make it to CGC or you possibly already have it. 

5 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Thanks!

I have a similar issue. I have delivery confirmation on February 1st and still no update. I was told by a representative via email that quote "It is the discretion of the Receiving department on how/if to process your submission". this makes it sound like they can reject it. I sincerely hope its not tossed in a corner somewhere.

9407 2036 9930 0000 2134 99 USPS tracking

Please advise.

cgc tracking.JPG

• Administrator

Hello, we are currently opening and entering mail received the week of January 25th.  If your orders are showing delivered on or after that date then they just haven't been opened yet.  You will receive an email once they are logged in.

Thanks!