• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW Justice League Unlimited Episode this week!

28 posts in this topic

Can you get these on DVD?

I've missed some and when ever I see the show it's always one I've seen.

frown.gif

I think I've seen that Superman on War World ten times. crazy.gif

Can you get these on DVD?

I've missed some and when ever I see the show it's always one I've seen.

frown.gif

I think I've seen that Superman on War World ten times. crazy.gif

You should get TIVO if you haven't already. I have the JLU set up with a "Season Pass - only tape new episodes". Your TIVO will find it. It works really well for shows that are constantly changing times (like JLU has done - it has switched from 8pm to 10pm) and/or days and it won't tape repeats.

As far as I know, they haven't come out with a season - only 3 or 4 episode "packs". On Ebay, you can buy complete Seasons, but of course these are unlicensed and there's no guarantee of show quality.

Love JLA, look forward to seeing, as I have my DVR set to record all showings without repeats.

OT: I just saw Gi Joe: Sigma 6 this morning. This show really rocks. The art is awesome and they really do a great job.

anyone else seen it?

Love JLA, look forward to seeing, as I have my DVR set to record all showings without repeats.

OT: I just saw Gi Joe: Sigma 6 this morning. This show really rocks. The art is awesome and they really do a great job.

anyone else seen it?

haven't seen it. Should I set my TIVO? What day is it on?

anyone else seen it?

Sigma 6

anyone else seen it?

Sigma 6

thumbsup2.gif It always cracks me up when I watched a show on "4KIDS.tv". insane.gif

anyone else seen it?

Sigma 6

thumbsup2.gif It always cracks me up when I watched a show on "4KIDS.tv". insane.gif

You can always tell who has kids when they know a lot about Nick characters like Blue, Shane, Gary, Vicky, etc.

btw, know what shows those are from?

I caught the show Saturday!

Two things...

Not knowing DC very well;

Just who was that big brown guy with the tenticals coming out of his head?

Those were tenticals right? blush.gif

Second...

Is it true magnets lose their magnetic abilites when heated?

confused.gif

I caught the show Saturday!

Two things...

Not knowing DC very well;

Just who was that big brown guy with the tenticals coming out of his head?

Those were tenticals right? blush.gif

Second...

Is it true magnets lose their magnetic abilites when heated?

confused.gif

They referred to him as "The Key"? that guy? I've never heard of him either.

BTW There were 2 back-to-back new episodes. My TIVO didn't catch it because I have it set to tape one minute later. makepoint.gif There are two new episodes this week, too.

Is it just me, or does anyone else like the Justice League episodes better before they changed it to "Unlimited" and added all the obscure heroes? I thought the stories were well written & more entertaining in the first series when it was the original seven heroes (well written as far as cartoons go anyways insane.gif)

I wasn't watching them as regularly as I do now. Although the few that I did catch, I tend to agree with you.

My favorites have been the "movies" (an hour to 90 minutes long) and I don't think they have done that with the new season yet.

I also like when they have a subplot that will weave through every episode. Did they do that with the pre-JLU ones?