• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW Justice League Unlimited Episode this week!

28 posts in this topic

The second episode was actually better than the Legion of Doom one, in my opinion. It introduced Carter Hall as Hawkman, and did a unique twisting of the comic book and animation mythologies about his relationship with Hawkgirl. He took Shiara to an Egyptian tomb to prove to her that they're reincarnations of Thanagarian deities who crash landed on Earth and gave their technologies to the Egyptians... She almost believes him, but Batman is skeptical...

And Hawkgirl in an evening dress... man... Wowza...

Second...

Is it true magnets lose their magnetic abilites when heated?

confused.gif

YUP

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:-hs...eated&hl=en

Objects that have been magnetized can also lose their magnetic field. This occurs whenmagnets are heated or dropped, causing their domains to become unaligned

Then Magneto should fear the Torch then... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not knowing DC very well;

Just who was that big brown guy with the tenticals coming out of his head?

Those were tenticals right?

Are you talking about Aztek?

aztekcvr.jpg

Guide to Aztek's History (Who's Who)

Review of Aztek comic book

No, but I saw him in an episode, too.

No that's not him.

It wasn't the key either.

It was during a minor fight scene when some of the JL heroes were rounding up some bad guys.

One of them had long tenticals coming out of his head which he fought with.

They appeared to be organic and part of him, and he was all brown.

aztekcvr.jpg

Guide to Aztek's History (Who's Who)

Review of Aztek comic book

No that's not him.

It was during a minor fight scene when some of the JL heroes were rounding up some bad guys.

Where was the fight? I've already deleted this from my TIVO, so I can't check.

No that's not him.

Was this in the episode with Hawkman? If so, I think you're talking about Gorgon, who is part of the Extremists.

Gorgon is a heavyset man with five elongating tentacles coming out of his head. He takes particular delight in crushing his enemies to death with his tentacles, and rarely uses his claw-like "hands" for anything.

Link to DC Who's Who

I'm more of a Marvel guy myself. I was a huge Lobo fan so I enjoyed the one episode he was in and I also like the Flash. I've enjoyed JLU but I have to admit, I do like the first season. There are so many DC characters now, it just gets watered down. The earlier episodes where better with the Flash (although last years season finale with him was good, similiar to the "Crisis" storyline). But you hardley heard from him the whole season. And the only thing Martian Manhunter does is just oversee what's going on. But, I still tape it (I could do the TIVO thing but this is the only show I tape), and watch it on Sunday morning.

No that's not him.

Was this in the episode with Hawkman? If so, I think you're talking about Gorgon, who is part of the Extremists.

Gorgon is a heavyset man with five elongating tentacles coming out of his head. He takes particular delight in crushing his enemies to death with his tentacles, and rarely uses his claw-like "hands" for anything.

Link to DC Who's Who

That's him! hi.gif

The first season was amazing but writting stories for 7 characters would get old pretty fast. However, the answer is NOT adding 100 characters to the roster. Maybe another 7 would of been better.

I also noticed how the word "founding member" is thrown around alot this season. "She's a founding menber" or "how do you tell a founding member blah, blah, blah". Seems like the new recruits have already promoted the first 7 to living legend status. Maybe another infinite crisis story will come up to knock them down a few pegs.