• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #10, #56, #57, #62, #64 & #65...

15 posts in this topic

This week on eBay!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgwentleafQQhtZ-1

Lots of other goodies, too (the Smith Conan's are pretty lovely!) so get your bids in.

I thank you. thumbsup2.gif

Nick

hi.gif

wow Nick, I've been looking at all your auctions ever since you started posting them on the boards, and finally you have some from my want-list yay.gif

So the sniping-machine has been locked and loaded thumbsup2.gif

how's that list coming, guv'na?

done yet?

how about now?

Marc,

Not too far off, now. Got through all the Marvels (which makes up 75% of the stuff) and am up to...let me check on the open box....Forever People on the DCs!

Two boxes left to regrade out of the original fifteen and I'm burning the midnight oil to get it done. thumbsup2.gif

wow Nick, I've been looking at all your auctions ever since you started posting them on the boards, and finally you have some from my want-list yay.gif

Either you've got a small wants list...or I've got some seriously [embarrassing lack of self control] stock! confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

how's that list coming, guv'na?

done yet?

how about now?

Marc,

Not too far off, now. Got through all the Marvels (which makes up 75% of the stuff) and am up to...let me check on the open box....Forever People on the DCs!

Two boxes left to regrade out of the original fifteen and I'm burning the midnight oil to get it done. thumbsup2.gif

burns0vb.gif

eeexxxccceeelllllent.

Either you've got a small wants list...or I've got some seriously [embarrassing lack of self control] stock! confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif I've managed to get my want list down from over 2000 comics to less than 50 over the last 3 years, so don't feel bad flowerred.gif

So...what happened? confused-smiley-013.gif

Short version....I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Long version, I was using a timed download accelerator which has a feature that shuts down the PC when the download is complete. I was also running my auto-snipe programme, the download accelerator finished before the final 10 seconds of your auction, thus shutting down the machine,and with it, my sniping-tool foreheadslap.gif

I was about to PM you asking if you wanted to sell me the Thor #127 which got no bids, but I see it's already relisted sorry.gif

Long version, I was using a timed download accelerator which has a feature that shuts down the PC when the download is complete. I was also running my auto-snipe programme, the download accelerator finished before the final 10 seconds of your auction, thus shutting down the machine,and with it, my sniping-tool foreheadslap.gif

I was about to PM you asking if you wanted to sell me the Thor #127 which got no bids, but I see it's already relisted sorry.gif

i'd send the PM if i were you... gossip.gif

i'd send the PM if i were you... gossip.gif

I got PMed first yay.gif