• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast Track reliability

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

How reliable is the turnaround time for fast track ?

For example, my submission has been marked as “received” by CGC yesterday. The current turnaround time for Fast Track Modern is 11 days.

Does it means that, from the date it has been marked as “received”, it will take only 11 days to get it graded and send back to me ?

It sounds too good to be true 😂

1 hour ago, Jeremysitb said:

Hey guys,

For example, my submission has been marked as “received” by CGC yesterday. The current turnaround time for Fast Track Modern is 11 days.

Does it means that, from the date it has been marked as “received”, it will take only 11 days to get it graded and send back to me ?

Yes, as of right now it would be 11 BUSINESS DAYS from the day of submission until the day of it being sent back to you. So a little over 2 weeks.

27 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Yes, as of right now it would be 11 BUSINESS DAYS from the day of submission until the day of it being sent back to you. So a little over 2 weeks.

I meant business days.

But still, I think it’s pretty fast compared to standard Modern submission (41 working days)... 

Well, I shall have my answer within the next weeks 😁

12 minutes ago, Jeremysitb said:

I meant business days.

But still, I think it’s pretty fast compared to standard Modern submission (41 working days)... 

Well, I shall have my answer within the next weeks 😁

Well it should be significantly faster than non fast track, otherwise why would anyone pay the premium? In your case Id guess it’s shipped by March 1

15 hours ago, Jeremysitb said:

Hey guys,

Approximately 11 business days.

1 hour ago, Dimez said:

Just an FYI don’t get your hopes up. I have a fast track modern that was received on 1/28 that isn’t even scheduled for grading yet

Something crazy just happened. I have another submission (Modern Standard), that arrived on 1/27, but did not appear into my account until today. When it appeared, it was already on « Scheduled for grading »... Is it me or it does not make sense ?

85FB66B7-CC46-4F8D-B33D-6FE0C0AE8056.jpeg