• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN-Thor #5 Ribic Variant
2 2

16 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:

was there any doubt

None at all!

I'm kicking myself...I think this book was a bait and switch... @nebyort ...you're messing with us aren't you?...how funny would it be if someone switched out an obvious 9.8 with a 6.0 copy of the same book right before they reveal the graded book? :roflmao:

Edited by Funnybooks

5 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

I look back on this and I can't understand why I went 9.4...:slapfight:

You should work for MyComicShop.  If the book was graded 9.4, I tried to buy Showcase #80 NM 9.4 from MCS but someone beat me.  Four months later, I saw the same copy that was graded 9.8 and was sold for $4000!!!

Spoiler

Not bad for $400 investment.

Edited by JollyComics

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

You should work for MyComicShop.  If the book was graded 9.4, I tried to buy Showcase #80 NM 9.4 from MCS but someone beat me.  Four months later, I saw the same copy that was graded 9.8 and was sold for $4000!!!

ouch...MCS has so many hidden gems...

Edited by Funnybooks

2 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

None at all!

I'm kicking myself...I think this book was a bait and switch... @nebyort ...you're messing with us aren't you?...how funny would it be if someone switched out an obvious 9.8 with a 6.0 copy of the same book right before they reveal the graded book? :roflmao:

Yes with my unlimited funds i love to trick everyone nice enough to give me their opinion lol