• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you would like to see my collection of original art-

16 posts in this topic

This is the Metropolis Collection (mostly Steve's but some are mine (about 20%)

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/gallery1.html

Some great stuff and only a fraction of what we have. Highlights include Showcase 17, House of Secrets 92, Amazing Adventures 11 and tons more.

Here is a more focussed look at the art I own-

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=4464

I love Beast covers, Kane covers, Ditko Spider-man pages, neat and nostalgic 70s covers and oh so much more.

I hope you enjoy perusing through all the cool stuff

That Avengers cover is the 1st Avengers I ever read. The Black Panther cover has the most hits of any piece of art I have...I love it but was surprised as there are a lot of cool pieces in my gallery.

Hey Westform as for other pieces I have recently purchased-cover to Hulk 318 (best Byrne Hulk cover) and several BA DC horror covers.

VZ

The X-Men 49 is Steves-It is really sharp. The MTA cover is mine. I am not the biggest FF fan but when I saw this cover with Doom, FF and Surfer I couldn't resist-and it is Romita. I also love my Marvel SuperVillain Team-up cover with 1st Shroud, Subby and Thing duking it out with the rest of the FF in the pic and Doom in the far left corner in his castle-and it is by Starlin-love the way he draws the musculature on Subby.

VZ

PS-If you are ever in NYC and would like a tour of the showroom just call a day in advance and I will make some time to show you around.

Hey Vinnie,

It has been a while since I looked at Metro's art page. I had forgotten how incredible it was. I just love those golden age pages, especially the early World's Finest and Wonderwoman. I also like your Ditko page and Marvel Triple Action cover!