• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have been waiting since the start of December

10 posts in this topic

This is my third and last time trying. I have came to a conclusion that I will never receive my cards back. FedEx has sent me a receipt that my cards were delivered to the RIGHT address all the way back since December. I have cards that mean a lot to me and now they are gone forever so GG.

He said in the other thread that he shipped it via Fedex to the PO Box address instead of the physical address.

Not sure how Fedex actually delivered it to the PO Box. 

6 hours ago, Nick Sergi said:

This is my third and last time trying. I have came to a conclusion that I will never receive my cards back. FedEx has sent me a receipt that my cards were delivered to the RIGHT address all the way back since December. I have cards that mean a lot to me and now they are gone forever so GG.

I wrote a message recently in your "other thread" about calling customer service and also messaging Paul here. Did you do that?

29 minutes ago, greggy said:

He said in the other thread that he shipped it via Fedex to the PO Box address instead of the physical address.

Either way the PO Box for cards or comics - since they are different boxes - are on site at CGC. CGC does not go to a post office to pick them up, everything gets delivered. Many get confused on this issue. But like many of us have told him and others, just call them. In all the years of submitting I always was given a good answer the few times I had to call.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

46 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Either way the PO Box for cards or comics - since they are different boxes - are on site at CGC. CGC does not go to a post office to pick them up, everything gets delivered. Many get confused on this issue. But like many of us have told him and others, just call them. In all the years of submitting I always was given a good answer the few times I had to call.

I understand that the USPS knows that essentially, the PO Box address is a virtual address and everything is to be delivered to CGC's offices.

However, I'm trying to figure out what Fedex did.  Did they look up CGC's address and decided to deliver it to the physical address instead.  Not sure if that's within their protocol.

I know for most PO Boxes, it's located at an USPS location so I'm unsure if Fedex could have delivered it to the "box".

Anyways, I agree that the poster complaining here isn't really going to help.

He should really just deal with customer service and in the worse case, give @PaulS.a shout out to see if he can of an assistance.

14 hours ago, greggy said:

I did the same thing for my first submission because it wasn't clearly stated on the website... for my shipment, fedex automatically adjusted the address to the cgc building. it delayed my shipment a bit, but they still received it. I incurred a fee for an address change but I called fedex and they waived it as a one time courtesy. amazing what a phone call can do