• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fabok Signing
1 1

16 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi there, we have been working hard on getting this signing pulled together but we have one artist who resides in Ontario and with restricted travel we have had to continue to work on the logistics. We are working on this daily and hope to have an announcement very soon. Thanks for the question.

I completely understand the obstacles you are facing. However, my book has been there three months, so if at some point in the future if I decide that I’d rather not wait any longer can I request to have the book sent back and have the charges refunded? Or possibly just change the submission to standard blue label grading?

7 hours ago, Azazel301 said:

Thanks for asking Dimez, I was wondering about the status of this signing as well.

Habby, where would be the best place to receive updates on the status of the signings? Should we just continue to ask or is there someplace that you guys will provide status updates?

Thanks!

Yeah I think that would be a great idea to have a specific thread or regularly update page dedicated to updating the status of specific signings 

On 2/18/2021 at 6:04 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Sure, you can contact our customer service department at submissions@cgccomics.com and let them know if you want us to pull your order or bump it to a different tier. 

Thanks!

Hi Jennifer

i went ahead and had my book sent back to me which I received yesterday. However I’m having a difficult time getting information about whether or not I have been refunded. Is it possible for you to check on this for me? I’ve emailed billing as I was directed to by customer service and I haven’t received a response. 

CGC8033701880

thank you 

On 2/17/2021 at 11:30 PM, Habby2324 said:

Hi there, we have been working hard on getting this signing pulled together but we have one artist who resides in Ontario and with restricted travel we have had to continue to work on the logistics. We are working on this daily and hope to have an announcement very soon. Thanks for the question.

Is there any hope of just getting the signatures done for those who are residing in the US only? I haven't heard an answer to this question yet.

I'm also wondering the same as others and if we can get a page to see updates more frequently and better than the My Submissions page. I was also hoping someone could help me find out why my Fabok books are now not even listed in my My Submissions page anymore? (the Contact Us page won't let me submit for some reason :( )

Edited by henrydragoo

I wouldn't mind an update for this. Last it says on here is "will be getting the rest of the signers in by the end of April."

It's now June and the status still says "Received". Is there any update on when these books will be graded? 

Hi. I am also waiting on an update regarding this submission. It is now July.

Also for some reason, I do not see this submission on "my submission" page and I am unable to search for the said submission?

My submission number is... CGC6591939530

Thanks for your time.

Rhoderick

Edited by rhodiggah