• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major Price Increase?

26 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Thebigbeerski said:

At this point Sp33dy you are just trolling. I have a economy order with sub grades, that was received on 12/07, that just got scheduled for grading. You need to relax. Maybe you can start an competing company that can get product in and out faster with cheaper prices, you know, if you can find graders, and have the money to pay them and for the space that you are going to need to process all the new orders! Let’s us know how it goes. 

I'm not saying that its in grading right now. I'm saying when it hit scheduled for grading it took almost a month at that stage. 

1 hour ago, Sp33dy said:

I'm not saying that its in grading right now. I'm saying when it hit scheduled for grading it took almost a month at that stage. 

they clearly are overwhelmed and of course I don't know how/when they decide to change the status but in my experience the later stages go very quickly for comics. So the agony in the beginning is forever but the rest is much quicker. Your mileage may vary.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, Matt Macaluso said:

We are signing up for a membership... We should be locked into the rates we committed to for some period; next renewal date maybe? The other issue is you did not email everyone about this increase. Apparently a know issue that you guys knew about.

-Matt

Unless you have something that says that contractually, or by email or written in some form then no way you can assume that. Grading companies raise their prices occasionally, nature of the beast 🤷‍♂️. If you’re that unhappy I guess try somewhere else.