• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Icon #1
3 3

10 posts in this topic

And a question. I have the sketch, the poster, and the trading card included with the comic. If I send comic to CGC, I include them with the comic, correct? And they slab with comic, correct?

Thanks for any answers. Dots near the top of comic, front and rear, are from my scanner. And I do know the rear lower corner is folded, but the piece is not missing.

Icon 1.jpg

Icon 1 rear.jpg

Edited by Spawnfreak

18 minutes ago, Spawnfreak said:

And a question. I have the sketch, the poster, and the trading card included with the comic. If I send comic to CGC, I include them with the comic, correct? And they slab with comic, correct?

Thanks for any answers. Dots near the top of comic, front and rear, are from my scanner. And I do know the rear lower corner is folded, but the piece is not missing.

That's incorrect.

8.5 as-is.

4 hours ago, Spawnfreak said:

Why the low grade, if you could be specific, only way I will learn to grade?

You can look up the grading scale here on CGC for a basic guide. For more specific details of each grade level, search the Overstreet grading guide/definitions. There is some ambiguity especially for those new to pre-screening comics - but these guides will be a good start.

Just send the comic in by itself. CGC will not grade or include the other items. If you have a comic in a polybag, remove it from the polybag. 

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

9.0ish

Keep the goodies...don’t send them to CGC.  Keep them with the comic, slabbed or raw.  Some collectors don’t care about those things, but some do.  I keep that stuff, even the poly bag...as long as you cut the bag open neatly. (thumbsu