• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars 42
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Hi all:

I have a huge collection I am going to start selling some of it off. I am new here and to actual GRADING of comics. Never had anything professionally graded before. Its always been the love of hunting for an issue in the bins and finding that not-so-perfect copy for 50 cents.  To me, they all look NM!  I am starting with copies that I have duplicates of.  Lots of Modern stuff, but there are a few hits here and there.  This one has been in my stock for many years.  I know its not the highest grade, but what I am hoping is feed back from this group to see how it coincides with mine.  I do admit, the more I look at this copy, the more defects I see.  So I'm hoping for honest feedback (which I am sure I will get here).  Photos are from my iPhone.  Thanks for helping out.....IMG_0636.thumb.JPG.d7bf01eb0890da075f494687bb664cf7.JPGIMG_0642.thumb.JPG.082a28115a7a02beedd7eecd17591a65.JPG