• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STORM???

22 posts in this topic

Did Storm ever get her weather powers back?? I stopped reading UXM up to a certain point and last time I knew she hadnt....

Did Storm ever get her weather powers back?? I stopped reading UXM up to a certain point and last time I knew she hadnt....

I suppose that's why there is a Modern Comics forum, just for questions like this. 893censored-thumb.gif

I suppose that's why there is a Modern Comics forum, just for questions like this. 893censored-thumb.gif

Yeah, but I asked here because there are more people here than in that forum... makepoint.gif

Yeah, but I asked here because there are more people here than in that forum... makepoint.gif

You think more people in Comics General keep up with UXM than over in the Modern Forum??!!??

Get real.

You think more people in Comics General keep up with UXM than over in the Modern Forum??!!??

Get real.

If you dont know the answer than say so and stay out of the thread thanx.

Get real.

If you want to act like a child and ask inane questions, that clutter up Comics General, then go find another board to post on.

Get real.

If you want to act like a child and ask inane questions, that clutter up Comics General, then go find another board to post on.

Inane questions...sorry I thought this was the COMIC FORUM!!?? Look, I watched X2 tonight and the question struck me...that is the only reason I asked....

Get real.

Inane questions...sorry I thought this was the COMIC FORUM!!?? Look, I watched X2 tonight and the question struck me...that is the only reason I asked....

Right, Comics General, not Modern Comics.

You probably think it's okay to post books for sale in this forum also, because more people view it than in Comics Marketplace.

Get real.

You probably think it's okay to post books for sale in this forum also, because more people view it than in Comics Marketplace.

Im I trying to sell a book????????????????????????????? Questions are asked here about Modern, Gold, Bronze, Copper ages...whatever??? Why are you picking on this one?? Just out of boredom?????

Get real.

Im I trying to sell a book????????????????????????????? Questions are asked here about Modern, Gold, Bronze, Copper ages...whatever??? Why are you picking on this one?? Just out of boredom?????

Just because other 'tards post in the wrong forum, doesn't mean you should. Comics General is for topics that cover more than one era or don't fall into a specific era.

Since you ask about a specifi title in the Modern era, you get the of the Day Award for posting in the wrong forum.

hail.gif

Get real.

Just because other 'tards post in the wrong forum, doesn't mean you should. Comics General is for topics that cover more than one era or don't fall into a specific era.

Since you ask about a specifi title in the Modern era, you get the of the Day Award for posting in the wrong forum.

hail.gif

Whatever dude...

Get real.

hail.gif

Whatever dude...

Brilliant acceptance speech. Inspirational to the end. 893applaud-thumb.gif