• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast track submission

7 posts in this topic

Hey,

Before asking my question, I want to say that this is just a question and not a complaint 😄. Just trying to understand the process.

I have submitted my first fast track Modern submission a few weeks ago. It has been marked as “received” by CGC on 2/8 (see image below). At that time, the current turnaround time was 11 working days. Since then, it has been changed from 11 to 12, 12 to 15 and 15 to 17 (which doesn’t bother me).

Today, it has been 15 working days that my submission has been marked as “received”, but the status is still on “received”. Is it normal that the status has not even been changed to “scheduled for grading” when it is so close to the end of the turnaround time mentioned on the website ?

I know that the turnaround time is approximate, but I had hoped that my comics would be almost graded by now... 

Thank you for your answer.

023E1073-0C1F-4541-B9E3-4D9A6DA27EA4.jpeg

Edited by Jeremysitb

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, the turnaround times are subject to change and this can affect invoices already here in the office.  Right now Fast Track Modern is running about 17 business days.  Your order is here and in line to be graded.  You won't see movement on your end until it is in the grading room but that doesn't mean that it's not moving along.  There are multiple statuses that the customer does not see on their end.  Your order has been here 12 business days so it should be finishing up in another 4-5 days.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, the turnaround times are subject to change and this can affect invoices already here in the office.  Right now Fast Track Modern is running about 17 business days.  Your order is here and in line to be graded.  You won't see movement on your end until it is in the grading room but that doesn't mean that it's not moving along.  There are multiple statuses that the customer does not see on their end.  Your order has been here 12 business days so it should be finishing up in another 4-5 days.

Thanks!

Thanks for your answer! Much appreciated 🙂

Just, you mentioned that my submission has been with CGC for 12 business days, while it has been marked as “received” on 2/8 ? If I am not mistaken, it’s been 15 business days ?

Thank you !

Edited by Jeremysitb

I’ve had a fasttrack that was marked received on 1/28 and status hasn’t changed. It’s somewhat annoying given that even the largest number of days listed as turnaround time the entire time it has been listed as received has been 17 days and the lowest has been 11. 

2 hours ago, Dimez said:

I’ve had a fasttrack that was marked received on 1/28 and status hasn’t changed. It’s somewhat annoying given that even the largest number of days listed as turnaround time the entire time it has been listed as received has been 17 days and the lowest has been 11. 

Is it a Fast Track Modern ?

your post does not reassure me 😭

• Administrator

Customers will not see every status that an order goes through internally.  It will remain as "received" until it actually is graded and then the customer sees "scheduled for grading."  It will remain that status through grading and encapsulation. There is no set time period for each status so you have to look at the overall turnaround time.  If you see that an order is past the current turnaround time for that tier and your order is not completed, then we can check further into it.  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Customers will not see every status that an order goes through internally.  It will remain as "received" until it actually is graded and then the customer sees "scheduled for grading."  It will remain that status through grading and encapsulation. There is no set time period for each status so you have to look at the overall turnaround time.  If you see that an order is past the current turnaround time for that tier and your order is not completed, then we can check further into it.  

Thanks!

Thanks !

My submission just went to “Scheduled for grading” few minutes ago. From what you said above, I understand that they have been graded and they will be soon encapsulated 😁