• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to being marked received from receipt

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I sent a 5 large kits worth of books in, some in express and walk through and some in normal and fast track, and show it as having been delivered to you.

7 business days have passed, and there has definitely been activity on the sub-packets that were marked express and walkthrough and I am honestly fine with your published timelines, service and communication has been great, no complaints whatsoever so far, but how long should it be before my stuff is at least marked as received?  It's making me very nervous that you haven't yet acknowledged receipt of all my books.  What should my expectation for this piece of the process be please?

Best wishes

• Administrator

Good morning,

Since Express and Walkthrough are expedited tiers, we try to pull those out and get them entered ASAP.  For any other tiers, they will not be entered until we get to that particular day's mail.  So for your other submissions, it will depend on what day they were delivered.  We are currently finishing up mail received around 2-9.

Thanks!

I have the same question and was told that items take up to 2 weeks after being delivered to show up as "received" but it's been two weeks and my set of modern books sent in for grading still aren't showing up as received.  However, if I'm reading this right are you saying that it actually may take almost a month?  It would be nice if you'd put a note about this on the site (when people click on submissions) to let people know that information because it's very stressful for us newbies who don't know what's going on to see that it says you haven't received anything when in fact you have but they just aren't entered in as received until they are ready to work on them.