• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman Dark Knight Returns #1
3 3

8 posts in this topic

I am debating sending in my Batman: Dark Knight Returns #1 1st Print to CGC for Frank Miller & Klus Janson to get signed.  This would be for my PC.

As you will see, there is a small knick on the top of the front cover towards the right side.  Also, the back cover has like white wear marks on it...not sure if it is wear from like rubbing or printing defects...im thinking its just wear.  Binding is tight & book is hard to open.

Would a clean & press help?  Probably not but wanted to ask...

Thanks!

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5053.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

Edited by brownies8701

Delete if this is the wrong place. Really interesting to me on this particular book.

You all gave it a 9.2. I have some copies that look the same. Some I've never read and were really careful with. Question... Is that 9.2 opinion because this book is flawed from coming off the press? Flaws in the cover paper stock? I see scratches and color rub. 

Thanks!