• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM..... Batman 404
2 2

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering about this one.  I bought two back in the day, and this one I never opened or read.  Is this submission material? I'm thinking this is a super-high grade.  This would be my first submission for slabbing. Still on the fence if I ever want to do that. I think there is a very slight dent on the spine which Im sure could be pressed out.  The slash page picture is not the best (sorry about the shadow), but I was afraid to open it more than that....

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

9 hours ago, JayBees said:

I was wondering about this one.  I bought two back in the day, and this one I never opened or read.  Is this submission material? I'm thinking this is a super-high grade.  This would be my first submission for slabbing. Still on the fence if I ever want to do that. I think there is a very slight dent on the spine which Im sure could be pressed out.  The slash page picture is not the best (sorry about the shadow), but I was afraid to open it more than that....

IMG_0034.JPG

You have obviously taken very good care of this book!  But there are a few condition issues that may lower the grade.  Two issues I see are spine stresses and a slightly blunted corner on the bottom of the spine.  I see at least 4 minor color breaking spine stress lines between the upper staple and the top of the book.  There may be more than that but the pictures aren’t very clear.  9.0

Anything can be submitted, just depends on whether you want it in your PC...or for resale.  9.2 is as high as this copy will get...IMO.  It won’t be very valuable though. (thumbsu

Know it’s not super valuable, it was more the fact that I used to buy two copies of some books and would love to own something that is a certified 9.8 that bought. I continually am amazed by this group that sees things I surely miss all the time!  Thanks again!