• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your box's and circle's!

219 posts in this topic

Unruly,

Do you have all 13 BOX 12 cent Actions (283-295)? I am missing 292 and 294

unfortunately, one of the titles i stopped collecting............... sorry.gif (although i had the foresight to keep my #252........ grin.gif)

Yeah, well that is one sweet MIS 75 Harry!

another 12 Center in # 75 (this one's got the JLA and is a CGC 9.2);

Great books, Harry! MIS has been lower in my collecting priorities, but seeing so many great covers is rekindling my interest in the title. Thanks for nothing! stooges.gif

Ironically, #75, which is the most popular MIS amongst "mainstream" collectors, features probably one of the more mediocre covers in the run, in my opinion.

A question for the gallery: Is #75 is the most consistently miswrapped early SA DC? Does anyone have any perfectly centered copies? I don't think I've ever seen a copy without the white spine strip showing on the front cover, and on most it's been a bit crooked (including the Bethlehem copy that I own).

Unruly,

The only ones I have are 285,286,288,and 292. After reading this thread, I may have to get the 10 and 12 cent box covers.

How nice is the 285 in your avatar? That is such a great book!

A question for the gallery: Is #75 is the most consistently miswrapped early SA DC? Does anyone have any perfectly centered copies? I don't think I've ever seen a copy without the white spine strip showing on the front cover, and on most it's been a bit crooked (including the Bethlehem copy that I own).

Tim, gossip.gif My copy doesn't have white showing, although it is a little crooked. I really like this cover, especially with the waves from the gong confused-smiley-013.gif

MysteryinSpace75.jpg

Tim, gossip.gif My copy doesn't have white showing, although it is a little crooked. I really like this cover, especially with the waves from the gong confused-smiley-013.gif

Nice book. I've never seen a copy of this particular issue so well centered.

Unruly,

The only ones I have are 285,286,288,and 292. After reading this thread, I may have to get the 10 and 12 cent box covers.

How nice is the 285 in your avatar? That is such a great book!

It's probably around 3.5 to 4.0. It has small tears and some tape.