• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your box's and circle's!

219 posts in this topic

Agreed on that JIM 90. You know when the Pacific Coast copy comes back a 7.0 that you're dealing with a tough book.

Great idea for a thread, by the way --- a perfect companion piece to Tim's 10-cent thread. Hopefully it will get pinned. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Check out this "triple shock pose" box & circle:

1034198-01tec.JPG

1034198-01tec.JPG.0718d3915de0be4df86a9a27e227028e.JPG

i was just thinking about posting the last "little" 10 cent Adventure as well as the first "still" 10 center, the first "big" 10 center and the first 12 center...................so tomorrow, it is.........

n thumbsup2.gifice copies...........

There are just some awesome books being posted here!!! Love those Detectives! You just don't see that JIM #90 very often. Great book! I would love to see more Adventure comics posted. That was such a great series. One of my grails is Adventure #300. Talk about an under rated key book, this, IMO, is one. Does anyone have this book to post?

very nice books!!! but it makes me understand why there are so many Marvel Zombies out there. the themes to so many of the early 60 DC's were just so lame............

i think it really hit home for me when Wonder Woman, her Mother, herself as a teenager and also as a Tot started to join forces in the same adventures..... 893whatthe.gif

i think it really hit home for me when Wonder Woman, her Mother, herself as a teenager and also as a Tot started to join forces in the same adventures..... 893whatthe.gif

No one knew, because only girls bought Wonder Woman from the newsstands anyways. poke2.gif

Here's an early FF that has always been one of my favorites.I'm including an attachment of it until I can figure out how to use photobucket.I got it from forum member r1970d.I guess I'm one of the few who LOVED Ditko's inks on Kirby.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

1076681-ff13rd2.jpg.41c9a31643d190e2001d9dae0cbc7fe0.jpg

Here's an early FF that has always been one of my favorites.I'm including an attachment of it until I can figure out how to use photobucket.I got it from forum member r1970d.I guess I'm one of the few who LOVED Ditko's inks on Kirby.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I like Ditko inks on Kirby a darn sight better than I like Ayers inks on Kirby.