• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romita Sr. ASM 107 Splash on eBay!

48 posts in this topic

And so it ends, before it's time! What a shame, I really would have liked to see what the final hammer price on this would have been.

Yeah, after responding to all those queries about buying the piece and asking him to end the auction early, and he said no, he's going to let it run its course, he ends up cancelling the auction early anyway. 27_laughing.gif

I guess somebody made him an offer he couldn't refuse.....

confused-smiley-013.gif

Personally i find this no better than low balling him...

there’s nothing more infuriating than someone ending an auction early because it didn’t meet what they wanted or they got an off board offer frown.gif

How many times have you bid on something you really wanted only to find it ended early because of an "error in the listing " frustrated.gif

An 8K bid I dont think is that much of a low-ball offer. I did recently receive an indication from the seller that the piece did sell higher.

----------------------------

Question from fancys_dad

Hello,

I've sold the page for $12 K and ended the auction early. I've got some other comic art that I'll be putting up shortly and will keep you posted. Thank you for your interest.

Don