• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Choices
2 2

88 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Crankitup! said:

You can retract your emoji if you hit the wrong one by accident.

Ues if you notice, when I tagged him and although no reply, it's gone now, so I guess.... give benefit of the doubt

I dont interact much in the general discussion linked earlier where this reasoning started, and the main forums havent nearly been as hectic, nor do I go to the water cooler

So whether trolling etc, safe to say I dont know and didnt know 

. Lol people have quoted me and posted emojis hahaha, their not bashful lol

Stiff upper lip i hope  :whee:

well, we better get rid of italics, bold, strikethrough...all sorts of ways to troll far more creative than the emoji

get rid of ignore, it is aggressive and upsets me when others ignore me

ooh, this "one things happens and its the end of the world" attitude is easy peasy

am I now trolling myself?

3 minutes ago, Bird said:

well, we better get rid of italics, bold, strikethrough...all sorts of ways to troll far more creative than the emoji

get rid of ignore, it is aggressive and upsets me when others ignore me

ooh, this "one things happens and its the end of the world" attitude is easy peasy

am I now trolling myself?

Greggy is a trend setter

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ues if you notice, when I tagged him and although no reply, it's gone now, so I guess.... give benefit of the doubt

I dont interact much in the general discussion linked earlier where this reasoning started, and the main forums havent nearly been as hectic, nor do I go to the water cooler

So whether trolling etc, safe to say I dont know and didnt know 

. Lol people have quoted me and posted emojis hahaha, their not bashful lol

Stiff upper lip i hope  :whee:

I remember when people got angry at my confused emoji.

I don't what anyone gives me on any of my posts.

Most of them are irrelevant anyways...i.e. the posters

xoxo

greggy

1 minute ago, greggy said:

I remember when people got angry at my confused emoji.

I don't what anyone gives me on any of my posts.

Most of them are irrelevant anyways...i.e. the posters

xoxo

greggy

I don't feel that it worries me, I care, but in the end you cant force someone to like you, think the way you do, or treat you better. You do you (proverbial you) and believe in what you do, if it comes time for me to change, I hope I own any mistakes, because I've made them.... I'm not perfect, but I want to do better :)

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't feel that it worries me, I care, but in the end you cant force someone to like you, think the way you do, or treat you better. You do you (proverbial you) and believe in what you do, if it comes time for me to change, I hope I own any mistakes, because I've made them.... I'm not perfect, but I want to do better :)

:Confused:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

today I am feeling like I want to do worse in reaction to some of this stuff, it is a throw up your hands type of thing

I am a bit grumpy anyway, wifey started it (which is soooo rare) and now she is telling me some friend of hers has mad and crazy magazines like that will soften me up

yeah, of course it does!!!

1 minute ago, Bird said:

today I am feeling like I want to do worse in reaction to some of this stuff, it is a throw up your hands type of thing

I am a bit grumpy anyway, wifey started it (which is soooo rare) and now she is telling me some friend of hers has mad and crazy magazines like that will soften me up

yeah, of course it does!!!

Lol everyone just needs a good cry  :cry:

Or yell, then you feel better :roflmao:

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol everyone just needs a good cry  :cry:

Or yell, then you feel better :roflmao:

Best way is to go outside and punch somebody,anybody(with hulk foam fist on duh)it always cheer me up!

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

They started reshowing old cartoons on metv..... Good times 

Wish it was on on the weekend instead of work days but meh

I have them on dvds now im watching black and white popeye!no for real,might be why im so cheery tonight good cartoons never fails,Bob clampet was the best,!!

Edited by Namtak