• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change in initial receiving timetables??

11 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I know usually it takes about. 5-7 business days for CGC to put your order into the system. Has this changed?? My submission was delivered on 2/22/2021 and its been 11 business days.

Just curious

Thanks!

P.S. 

CSG isn't allowing people to sign in. Figure I put this here since CSG doesn't have a forum yet

• Administrator

Yes, it ebbs and flows based on volume. Right now, we are extremely busy.

Thank you for your patience.

Paul

On 3/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, kreativemente said:

Hey there,

I know usually it takes about. 5-7 business days for CGC to put your order into the system. Has this changed?? My submission was delivered on 2/22/2021 and its been 11 business days.

Just curious

Thanks!

P.S. 

CSG isn't allowing people to sign in. Figure I put this here since CSG doesn't have a forum yet

Any updates on yours?

8 hours ago, hellraizer87 said:

Any updates on yours?

8 hours ago, hellraizer87 said:

Any updates on yours?

I’m in the same boat on the 2/22/21 I have comics and cards there and none delivered yet also 2 books for modern 3 months now glad  I don’t have a comic book store and rely on them for my paycheck 

7 hours ago, kreativemente said:

Still nothing. And the Turnaround time just jumped up to 111 Days. Im not really holding my breath

That is crazy that the time frame more then doubled!!

I wish I could just pay the extra to upgrade it.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:12 PM, hellraizer87 said:

That is crazy that the time frame more then doubled!!

I wish I could just pay the extra to upgrade it.

I actually think that is possible, I saw someone post that question a few weeks ago. Paul said to get in contact with Customer Service.

P.S. My submission was finally received but in an interesting way. I submitted another batch after that one that wasn't received yet and when that one got there they both were entered as received at that point.

Received at 3/15

21 hours ago, kreativemente said:

I actually think that is possible, I saw someone post that question a few weeks ago. Paul said to get in contact with Customer Service.

P.S. My submission was finally received but in an interesting way. I submitted another batch after that one that wasn't received yet and when that one got there they both were entered as received at that point.

Received at 3/15

I called them on Monday. They informed me that they were only on Feb 22nd packages. They're currently at 15 days marking them as received. So im hoping that today mine will be marked!!!!!!!!!