• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

82 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2021 at 8:33 PM, Readcomix said:

Rose and Thorn #1-6 (complete) Adam Hughes covers, all NM except #4 VF- with that upper right cover corner crinkle and texture that feels like maybe a tape pull. Take the set for $25

98614BB6-7CCC-4754-AEF5-5D86D5504960.jpeg

8E25B7F3-A9DA-4A24-AB26-E4400AE26220.jpeg

A2F9C402-C24B-45A1-A087-88278A4EDE43.jpeg

C0D6ED7B-9B69-4183-9532-45D320A6CB48.jpeg

196C45A7-590E-42C5-8EC8-22848C540D1F.jpeg

2A888DDA-CB97-4E5B-9531-31CB433E317C.jpeg

take

:news: Attention all skinflints, cheapskates and tightwads — if your superpower is tossing around nickels like they’re manhole covers (I got that from a Dennis the Menace comic, btw) this is the announcement for you: select and hefty price cuts have been applied to many remaining items posted prior to the newest batch, which I added at noon today. PM’s welcome too, especially if stacking.

(And I can joke about frugal collectors — I’m ancient royalty in that club. The LCS owner from the shop I went to when I was a kid — God rest Iron Vic — used to call me El Cheapo Grande when I first started buying back issues lol Hey, I was just a kid!)

:news:

I was gonna close, but I think some of the price cuts are still recent so I’m not sure everyone has seen them, and... more importantly....I remembered a few more books to add! :banana:    Tomorrow!  :sorry:Long day today, and I have to shoot them. Nothing earthshattering, but affordable coolness — GI Joe, New Mutants, Deathstroke, probably a couple things I’m forgetting, and an issue of Barbie Fashion with an awesome under-the-radar homage cover. If nothing else, that alone is worth seeing!

Ok, that is everything, I am done. Sorry it’s been slow; we will close up and get PM’s to takers before the weekend is out. Just want to give a little time for this last round, and for PM’s on earlier stuff if anyone is on the fence despite price cuts. Thanks to all lookers, lurkers, krappers, and takers. (thumbsu