• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on Jay Company Comics
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have a question on grading comics from Jay Company Comics. I know years ago when the company was still in business that CGC said it could not grade those books because of cover over hang. The covers were just a tish over the length of the back of the books. The fear was the front might compress during the book sealing in the CGC capsule. Now years later I know that CGC has changed the capsule or plastic holder a time or two. Can Jay Company Comics books now be graded? Or would it have to be sealed in a different size holder? I have the Jay Company Comics book "Witchblade 55" 'I love comics' variant cover. I think it was made in 05/2002.

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  I did double check on this and, unfortunately, we still cannot grade these due to the overhang and possible damage to the book from encapsulation.  

Thanks!