• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #667 Adam's Variant
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

This will be my first shipment to CGC and I must admit I'm excited to see some of the results. I picked this up at Ottawa CC and haven't even taken the tape off of the bag yet hence no images of the back. There is a slight imperfection near the spin where it says Montreal CC. From what I've read, this feels like either a 9.8 or 9.6. Do you think a press will get me to the 9.9 range? Is it worth it? And does anyone know, if I get 1 comic pressed from a bundle I send in, will it come back graded separately from the rest of the bundle? Shipping to Canada can be costly so I'm shooting for one return package.

Thanks in advance!

image6.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

Just now, Devin Colman said:

Thanks for the help. I'll take them out of the bag going forward, scared I'm going to drop it or something stupid if I take this one out. 

You should be confident in handling the book before you decide to spend your money getting a book graded...the costs may not be worth it if the book has other defects on the back cover or interior pages

On 3/11/2021 at 4:24 PM, Funnybooks said:

Welcome...a proper assessment can not be made without a back cover pic(s) and front cover pic(s) with the book out of the bag

On 3/11/2021 at 4:34 PM, Deadpoolica said:

^^

On 3/12/2021 at 7:53 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Top 20 Nailed It GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

On 3/12/2021 at 8:48 AM, Galen130 said:

549D4ED4-638A-4877-AD32-24C8053BB742.gif

Haha this one hurts to reread, such a noob. Still happy with the result. Thanks to everyone in this forum who passed on some beginner tips, definitely learned lots between now and then, done a couple extra submissions as well.

0.jpg.b053553d9822cd46e01162e50590fa3f.jpg