• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spider-man #1 2017 Young variant
2 2

17 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Devin Colman said:

Hey everyone, I'm brand new to this and I'd love some feedback on how to develop eyes for this kinda thing, lemme know what you think.

Displaying image0.jpegDisplaying image2.jpegDisplaying image3.jpegDisplaying image0.jpegDisplaying image4.jpegDisplaying image3.jpegDisplaying image2.jpegDisplaying image0.jpegDisplaying image5.jpegDisplaying image3.jpegDisplaying image2.jpegDisplaying image1.jpeg

Your images are not opening. At least for me.

10 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

8.0/8.5 ... on a small screen right now... need to hedge

Agree with the 8.0 range. However, if that is surface wear is considered substantial on the back and front in the black areas that I can see now, could drop to 7.5.  

1 minute ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Agree with the 8.0 range. However, if that is surface wear is considered substantial on the back and front in the black areas that I can see now, could drop to 7.5.  

Agreed. On some of the pics, the black areas of the cover, especially along  the spine appear to exhibit surface wear. Other pics with different angles, maybe less so?

On 3/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, MPH1964 said:

On 3/12/2021 at 4:29 PM, Deadpoolica said:

On 3/12/2021 at 3:54 PM, Galen130 said:

On 3/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

8.5 IMO.

On 3/11/2021 at 9:25 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

On 3/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, Funnybooks said:

8.0/8.5 ... on a small screen right now... need to hedge

Thanks for the help everyone! looks like they took it easy on me for my first submission haha

Grader Notes:
spine stress lines

0.jpg.21b34c398bdf99afb4632b58499d78e3.jpg