• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 4
2 2

39 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I was hoping for something in the 7.5 and above, but I guess just too many small things.  Not a lot to press or clean here so likely not worth it?

I would pass on the press and clean, but I agree with the "Angel of Death" and the 7.0...that's a fair grade, IMO.

The top of the spine hurts it a bit because of the wear and tear to the front and back cover. Still, it appears to be a nice, bright, above average copy...   

6 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

I would pass on the press and clean, but I agree with the "Angel of Death" and the 7.0...that's a fair grade, IMO.

The top of the spine hurts it a bit because of the wear and tear to the front and back cover. Still, it appears to be a nice, bright, above average copy...   

Thanks for your input....clarified my thinking.  Glad I picked this up around 2001, especially now that I am seeing the prices that 4.0s get

3 hours ago, BigDaddy1 said:

I believe a 7.0 is a fair grade as well, and personally I think this is worth grading regardless of the condition. Very early X-Men, has 1st Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, I think it's worth grading if you're willing to grade it. Very nice copy you got there!

Thanks!  Totally want to grade this and tons of others.  Now, just got to get my head wrapped around sending these from Canada safely.

5 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Now, just got to get my head wrapped around sending these from Canada safely.

Hey mate, can't say much on the grade as I'm new to this as well. Just wanted to say hi cuz I'm also a canadian and a habs fan, lots of good tutorials out there on how to pack safely. Great looking book, best wishes eh? 

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

what paperwork to fill out

as for paperwork, I gave UPS a call the other day, they said fill out an invoice with a list of declared value when I come in to ship it. It sounded like a relatively simple process, write down ur books where they tell you too. As far as I know there's no customs forms you need to fill out, just declare to UPS what's in the box. Again, I'm also new at this so I'd recommend calling whoever ur shipping with to see what they recommend. Sorry everyone I know this reply wasn't grading related! 

Go habs go!