• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM batman 238

18 posts in this topic

Strange too. I think everyone should look on page 216 of the OS grading guide. That 7.0 which is on that page has almost the exact same defects of this book. I think you guys hammered away at this book.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Good call.

Strange too. I think everyone should look on page 216 of the OS grading guide. That 7.0 which is on that page has almost the exact same defects of this book. I think you guys hammered away at this book.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much goin' on for a 7.0 - tear that page out and burn it! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

btw, what book is on page 216? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much goin' on for a 7.0 - tear that page out and burn it! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

btw, what book is on page 216? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey, I didn't write it! 27_laughing.gif How about you call Mr. Overstreet and tell him exactly what you think of his crappy grading system. What's even funnier is that the book on pg 216 looks worse than this book 27_laughing.gif There is more damage on the spine and an extra dog ear. makepoint.gif

By the way the book is "Weird Science Fantasy Annual". cloud9.gif