• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop up thread... keys, silver, bronze, copper, modern
30 30

849 posts in this topic

Just now, Black_Adam said:

My wife always wants me to wash my hands after I've handled my comics at all, as she has this phobia about old books/paper and is convinced touching them is somehow hazardous to your health. As if collectors are actually touching their comics! :screwy:

ME TOOOOO!!!!  I don't know why I have married her TOOO long!

10 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

My wife always wants me to wash my hands after I've handled my comics at all, as she has this phobia about old books/paper and is convinced touching them is somehow hazardous to your health. As if collectors are actually touching their comics! :screwy:

Pandas-Be-Like-Please-No-Touching-600x600.jpg

45 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

I don't think she's worried about the books being dirty.  I think she's worried about the collector being dirty.  I mean, have you seen how we're portrayed?  :insane:

6555927-tapped_out_unlock_cbg.png

mqdefault.jpg

34 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I don't think she's worried about the books being dirty.  I think she's worried about the collector being dirty.  I mean, have you seen how we're portrayed?  :insane:

6555927-tapped_out_unlock_cbg.png

mqdefault.jpg

Very accurately?

1 hour ago, Black_Adam said:

I use the bad touch on all my comics. (thumbsu