• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me out real fast!!!

6 posts in this topic

Currently making my CGC submission. I have two questions please!! 

1-Express or Standard? It shows 22 days and 30 days. Is standard only about 10 days slower? If so I for sure want to go that route I don’t mind the extra few days.

2- I have a Shining fates Charizard that is terribly off centered. I am using sub grades on all my others. Should I put sub Grades on this Charizard? Again it’s terribly off centered. I am unsure if the Sub grades will make it look bad by showing centering at like a 2-3.. But I do know people value these more. 

Help me out! Thanks 

Well to save money u might as well choose subgradres. If u choose jus 1 without subs they will charge u a separate shipping fees because they will get sent out separately. So have them all either with subs or without it to save money

1 minute ago, Sp33dy said:

Well to save money u might as well choose subgradres. If u choose jus 1 without subs they will charge u a separate shipping fees because they will get sent out separately. So have them all either with subs or without it to save money

Very good to know! Thank you 

On 3/25/2021 at 12:56 PM, Allcoin said:

Also just a heads up, lowest centering you can get with CGC is always going to be an 8, beyond that you will get an O/C grade for centering when it is extreme, so don't worry about your subgrades looking that bad, if worst you can get is an 8 centering.

This is really good to hear!! Thank you lots