• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- ASM #13 LCS purchase GRADE IS IN THANK YOU ALL!
1 1

40 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

gonna start my own grading company, surely 2.55's will command $$ more in the open market than 2.5's

That's basically what those guys did that put those fancy 'EXCEPTIONAL!' stickers on slabs.

Actually hard to say. I was comparing your book to my ASM 1 2.5 and if it were a straight comparison then I'd say 2.0 based off my book being a 2.5. Now, I always thought mine should have been a 3.0 however, I didn't get it pressed and it had quite the spine roll ...(shrug)

ASM1.jpg.49a31b46f903b6875469eae35cc1e0d1.jpg

28 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Actually hard to say. I was comparing your book to my ASM 1 2.5 and if it were a straight comparison then I'd say 2.0 based off my book being a 2.5. Now, I always thought mine should have been a 3.0 however, I didn't get it pressed and it had quite the spine roll ...(shrug)

ASM1.jpg.49a31b46f903b6875469eae35cc1e0d1.jpg

Yours have much more tear on right and top edges ,tear near staples and a spine roll,but his copy has (how you say it in english)moisture sains on top near spine,that could depressiate it under  3 but not sure.