• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

17 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years, check my feedback.  USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in Free signature confirmation at my cost for all USA purchases above $500. 

All purchases around $300 or up are also given optional payment terms up to 3 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc. 

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback!

Captain Atom #85 CGC 9.6 Pacific Coast Pedigree White Pages! 3rd appearance Blue Beetle, Ted Kord!  Ultra Rare/Unique error variant noted! "Siamese pages"  Extremely rare printing defect like one in a million, far more rare than double cover, missing inks etc. all of which have doubled or tripled prices on many many error variants I have seen and found on GPA for such notes.   The last Non Pedigree 9.6 sold for $780 to indicate the market value of this should be far more and to the right error variant collector, should be multiples of that!  The well known/respected PC Pedigree alone is typically worth multiples of the $780 GPA before you even consider the rare Siamese pages variant multiples! I am raising funds for a purchase, so I am blowing this one out WELL BELOW NON PEDIGREE NON ERROR VARIANT GPA!!          Clearance Priced Just $675 

X-Men #101 CGC 8.0 OW/White Pgs  Origin & 1st Phoenix Hot!  Prices trending way up across the board!  90 day GPA trending up fast at $563, but most recent sale price was $750 and most recent 7.5 sale price was $695 showing where this is going!  Absolutely Beautiful 8.0 Offered at Below the most recent 7.5 price for only $675! 

Aquaman #1 CGC VG- 3.5 Off White Pgs, Attached, tight and solid lower grade 1st Aquaman ongoing comic!   GPA prices up across the board on the heels of the sweet JLA movie reboot as well as the next Aquaman movie appearing on the horizon for next year! $419 last GPA sale.  Just $399!

Batman #139 Key 1st appearance of Original Bat-Girl!  CGC 5.0 slight C1.  Upon very close inspection only thing I could find was what looks like a tiny pencil mark in black area at the bottom of Bat-Girl dress.  Unrestored GPA $650, even a lowly 3.5 GPA is $400 if discounting for the pencil mark or some other invisible marking I can't see.  Offered at $395

Probably more to come later tonight!

Edited by TC33

Last two books remaining....Great price on Super High Investment Grade Pedigree one of a kind error variant Captain Atom at WAAAAY BELOW GPA and also a GA Batman 1st Batgirl appearance at a very affordable price! 

Take another $25 off each PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

What the heck is going on with X-Men prices!   I just barely sold that CGC 8.0 X-Men 101 for $675 just a bit below GPA, but not giving it away.  Now this RAW 8.0 at auction is going for almost $1,200 with plenty of time/last minute bidding war left to go!  This reminds me how stupid it was selling my X-Men #1 VG 4.0 about 6 months ago for under $6K and now people are asking like $26K for the same book!!!!  :pullhair::tonofbricks::censored:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=53186939

4 minutes ago, TC33 said:

What the heck is going on with X-Men prices!   I just barely sold that CGC 8.0 X-Men 101 for $675 just a bit below GPA, but not giving it away.  Now this RAW 8.0 at auction is going for almost $1,200 with plenty of time/last minute bidding war left to go!  This reminds me how stupid it was selling my X-Men #1 VG 4.0 about 6 months ago for under $6K and now people are asking like $26K for the same book!!!!  :pullhair::tonofbricks::censored:

its not only x-men.. about 9 months ago , I sold a 9.4 TMNT 1 for 14K .. :(  was going to buy a lower grade but never could buy one again..lol

10 minutes ago, Changer said:

its not only x-men.. about 9 months ago , I sold a 9.4 TMNT 1 for 14K .. :(  was going to buy a lower grade but never could buy one again..lol

And now the high grade 2nd and 3rd printings of TMNT 1 are suddenly selling for thousands instead of hundreds!   :whatthe:

Oh, so we stay on the topic for the selling board, all the above books are still on sale and priced to sell with FREE SHIPPING!  :baiting: Get them now before they double and triple in price like everything else hot right now!  

53 minutes ago, TC33 said:

And the cover is way off center

22 hours ago, gunsmokin said:

And the cover is way off center

Ended at $1,536 for a book I literally just sold here at $675 but mine was perfectly centered and CGC graded instead of raw!  Darn!  :whatthe:

Strange stuff happening in the market right now for some select books!  I think some people are taking out their stocks that are about to get hammered with vastly over inflated P/E stock prices (and likely big time inflation approaching) and investing it in hard asset collectibles, comics, cards, coins, artwork, real estate etc!

17 minutes ago, TC33 said:

Ended at $1,536 for a book I literally just sold here at $675 but mine was perfectly centered and CGC graded instead of raw!  Darn!  :whatthe:

Strange stuff happening in the market right now for some select books!  I think some people are taking out their stocks that are about to get hammered with vastly over inflated P/E stock prices (and likely big time inflation approaching) and investing it in hard asset collectibles, comics, cards, coins, artwork, real estate etc!

And a slabbed 8.0 sold on eBay for around $600 last night. I just jumped in and got a nice white paged 8.5 for $849

4 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

And a slabbed 8.0 sold on eBay for around $600 last night. I just jumped in and got a nice white paged 8.5 for $849

Throw it up on comiclink ASAP! lol

7 hours ago, gunsmokin said:

I tried to replicate your good fortune, but this 8.0 just sold on ebay for $900 plus tax and shipping (basically $1,000!)  Still a much better deal than the raw one for $1,536 on mycomicshop though!