• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART Day

11 posts in this topic

I just got in my first piece of new art in a long time. A classic page from the Death of Captain Marvel. Unfortunately I don't have a working scanner but here's the image from the web-site of the former owner.

939712-jsdocmp21.jpg

939712-jsdocmp21.jpg.f408ba00dee8676c8bb798c9aae7f618.jpg

Thanks all. Hari I happen to know you have a killer page of your own from that book and if you ever tire of it please let me know..........

Actually the page I really want from that book is the one where the Skrull General stops by to decorate Captain Marvel with the Skrull Empire's highest medal for valor. He said something along the lines of "We salute you not for being our enemy but for being our greatest enemy."

Loved that scene and would love to own that page.

Thanks all. Hari I happen to know you have a killer page of your own from that book and if you ever tire of it please let me know..........

Actually the page I really want from that book is the one where the Skrull General stops by to decorate Captain Marvel with the Skrull Empire's highest medal for valor. He said something along the lines of "We salute you not for being our enemy but for being our greatest enemy."

Loved that scene and would love to own that page.

I believe that page was just on Ebay a while ago.