• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you trade?
3 3

74 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

giphy-56.gif

Wait...it is

GettyImages-1054017850-7ef42af7b8044d7a86cfb2bff8641e1d.jpg

Yes i agree ,if you watch the comic market,choices are more than random these days some buy high price things that makes no sense when for the same price they coud have an awsome purchase

respect...

excited making money GIF by HULU

So...the questions become:

Does a single major Key outpace the current market for a basketful of minor keys?

It seems both types of books are extremely liquid right now and easy to sell....what happens if you hold these books and the market reverts? What falls fastest?

What's your timeframe to sell? Immediately, as soon as possible or are you taking a trade and hold approach?

If you were "stuck" with the XMen1 or the basket of books, would you have regrets?

2 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Yes i agree ,if you watch the comic market,choices are more than random these days some buy high price things that makes no sense when for the same price they coud have an awsome purchase

I mean look at the trades I make, the X-Men is a grail, the ASM 300 is well a nice book, also iconic cover and I like Venom

On the surface, for my own PC, I would take the xmen 1 and run....especially if by trade, you mean the owner of Xmen 1 will actually take the exact books in your scenario and not a scenario where you have to sell those minor keys to pay for the xmen 1..a pseudo trade if you will..

Just now, Funnybooks said:

respect...

excited making money GIF by HULU

So...the questions become:

Does a single major Key outpace the current market for a basketful of minor keys?

It seems both types of books are extremely liquid right now and easy to sell....what happens if you hold these books and the market reverts? What falls fastest?

What's your timeframe to sell? Immediately, as soon as possible or are you taking a trade and hold approach?

If you were "stuck" with the XMen1 or the basket of books, would you have regrets?

That's a tough question, it was hard to let some of those books go and I got $1200 in value for the NM 98 and a week later the buyer sold it for $2500. At that point I was like, I may have lost this trade in short term gains, then over the past 48hrs two X-Men 1 5.5 sold for 32.5k and 25.6k respectively. I mean I could sell the X-Men now at a very healthy profit but that's not my end game, I'm in it for long term investment. And I don't put all my eggs into one basket ect

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Traded an Ironman Submariner 1 7.5 for Omega Man 3 9.8

Its interesting because i would not have done that, its fascinating.iconic joker cover for me lose against batman 28,the history of post ww2 wins over modern for me,the story of batman helping reformed criminal has a bigger meaning than a classic joker cover