• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'd like your vote for the most classic GA Superman cover.

19 posts in this topic

hello fellow collectors, I was wanting to set up a poll to vote for which GA Superman cover you like the most, I started thinking about this after a discussion on these boards about classic covers. some feel that books like Action 1 and Tec 27 are "created" classics, meaning that because of there historical importance, and the fact that we've seen them so many times is the main reason they are classic, while other issues are truly classic for the cover alone, now I'd like to start with just GA Superman covers first, then later I'd like to do a poll with GA Action and then Batman and Detective covers.. it will also be fun to see where these covers rank in the minds of collectors...so I've listed my candidates so far, I'd like your input on any covers you think should be included for voting, before I make up the poll.

thanks,

1. Superman #1

2. Superman #4

3. Superman #5

4. Superman #11

5. Superman #13

6. Superman #14

7. Superman #15

8. Superman #17

9. Superman #18

10. Superman #23

11. Superman #24