• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 2:53 PM, kreativemente said:

So now its in the usual Grading/QC phase. Really confused by all these new labels.

Received: 4/5/21
Grading/Encap: (Forgot, It was about 2-3 weeks ago)
QC/Finalized: 9/3/21

Grading/QC: 9/7/21

Ikr? As a customer we really don't know what any of this mess means and no one can give a clear answer either. 

We need a page that states what week they are on grading for each tier like they did with the opening packages of <enter date here>. This TAT thread is a joke now and no one really post on here anymore anyways besides people complaints... 

On 9/7/2021 at 4:36 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Ikr? As a customer we really don't know what any of this mess means and no one can give a clear answer either. 

We need a page that states what week they are on grading for each tier like they did with the opening packages of <enter date here>. This TAT thread is a joke now and no one really post on here anymore anyways besides people complaints... 

People are really just over it at this point. No transparency or anything. Just sucks 

My bulk w/o subs received 2/20 has been in "Grading/Quality Control," a non-existent status on cgc's status explanations, for about a week. I was charged a week ago.

My bulk w/subs received 2/16 has been in "grading/encapsulation/imaging" for around 2 months.

My bulk w/o subs, shipped 3/16, received 5/4, has been in "scheduled for grading" for around 2 months.

Edited by Alex Jacoby

On 9/8/2021 at 11:18 AM, rinniheart said:

Kind of annoyed. My 4 cards have been sitting in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for 5 weeks. They were labeled standard

8 weeks here. You got some time to go unfortunately. :frown:

On 9/8/2021 at 8:26 AM, Oreos said:

8 weeks here. You got some time to go unfortunately. :frown:

8 weeks in the grading process? So clearly, just like the rest of CGCs status updates and TATs this is just more theatre with no real practical information that can be extracted. Just an 'update' in the process to keep customers off their backs while they kick the can down the road. I sent cards in January. ETA was 60 days. Currently sitting at 162 business days with no end in sight. Bonkers.

On 9/8/2021 at 4:02 AM, Alex Jacoby said:

My bulk w/o subs received 2/20 has been in "Grading/Quality Control," a non-existent status on cgc's status explanations, for about a week. I was charged a week ago.

My bulk w/subs received 2/16 has been in "grading/encapsulation/imaging" for around 2 months.

My bulk w/o subs, shipped 3/16, received 5/4, has been in "scheduled for grading" for around 2 months.

Don’t feel to bad. My cards have been in Scheduled for grading since 4/7 and have not moved.

On 9/8/2021 at 4:36 PM, arcadecommando said:

Has anyone sent in a bulk submission recently? I just stuck mine in the mail today. I expect it to take 8 months to a year to be graded but was curious how long they are taking to check in bulk orders currently. 

It should be marked as received/Scheduled for Grading with in a day or two of it arriving at CGC since they are all cought up on opening packages now. 

On 9/8/2021 at 11:48 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

For a standard submission? 

Yup. Been in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for 8 weeks for my standard order. This Friday will start week 9. =/

On 9/7/2021 at 11:53 AM, kreativemente said:

So now its in the usual Grading/QC phase. Really confused by all these new labels.

Received: 4/5/21
Grading/Encap: (Forgot, It was about 2-3 weeks ago)
QC/Finalized: 9/3/21

Grading/QC: 9/7/21

I am stuck in the same loop. Have you had any movement since it went into Grading/QC?