• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, has anyone noticed . . .

30 posts in this topic

i thought the color purple was stigmatizing the book! not the words...

It does, especially for the ones that are barely restored at all. But I was not talking about that when I said any label color. I was talking about the importance of having the word Restored cleraly on the label. (Two totally different topics.) Retaining word Restored is a must in my book.

You got that, Kid? sumo.giftongue.gifhi.gif

Retaining word Restored is a must in my book.

agreed!!!!!!

It does, especially for the ones that are barely restored at all.

a barely restored book is restored!...use what ever word you wish minor,moderate,extensive...but it is in the restored class, it is restored..

under the new system very minor resto would be restored [1] ??

a barely restored book is restored!...use what ever word you wish minor,moderate,extensive...but it is in the restored class, it is restored..

I have never said otherwise. In fact, I have even been pressing the issue that pressing is restoration. Not sure what you mean by this reply. confused.gif

Im clicking on your name by error,but im glad i did.We are on the same page.I agree with your restoration views and i do think that pressing is restoration.

Unrestored means nothing has been done to it,totally nothing.A dot of glue, a dot of color,something has been done to it[it is not unrestored].Cgc feels other wise.

Then get on the horn to Steve and let your thoughts be known.

I plan to. Will be calling him on the morrow.

Had a good talk with Mister Borock (I told him my name was Rusty Staples but he recognized my voice anyways. frown.gif)

I am saying nothing right now: no paraphrases, quotes or anything else. BUT - I will be getting an information pack about 4 pages in length that explains the new process and includes color photos of the new labels. Steve B encouraged me to post these on the forum and as soon as I get them (they are going to the printer soon) I will scan and post and we will finally have the definitive word and see actual labels.