• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Yee's New-In-Stock. GA, SA, BA!

65 posts in this topic

Oct. 14,15,16. Sydney, Australia

Wharf 8

53-59 Hickson Rd. Sydney

Oct. 22,23. Auckland, NZ

Aetoa Center

893whatthe.gif

Man, how expensive is it to plane it down to Australia? It seems it would be very cost prohibitive, but since he goes, he must make money.

Champions 1 NM+ 175.00

Champions 2 NM+ 70.00

Champions 12 NM+ 70.00

Champions 15 NM+ 70.00

please tell me he doesn't expect to get these prices. i mean, there is agressive, and there is agressive...

In case anyone has this thread in your Favorite Topics, I just wanted to mention that Harley has a great new GA DC collection that I'll be showcasing in a new marketplace thread tonight.

We actually just got an OO GA collection in today too but our low-grade Wonder Woman 51, 52, Detective 180, Gang Busters 27, et al. are soooo lame in comparison to his...

In case anyone has this thread in your Favorite Topics, I just wanted to mention that Harley has a great new GA DC collection that I'll be showcasing in a new marketplace thread tonight.

We actually just got an OO GA collection in today too but our low-grade Wonder Woman 51, 52, Detective 180, Gang Busters 27, et al. are soooo lame in comparison to his...

What is your affiliation with Harley? You have been pimping his stuff (no slam meant) but have your own store. Just curious.

What is your affiliation with Harley? You have been pimping his stuff (no slam meant) but have your own store. Just curious.

Do you get a 10% commission? That would put you on easy street if you sold just a handful of books.

Champions 1 NM+ 175.00

Champions 2 NM+ 70.00

Champions 12 NM+ 70.00

Champions 15 NM+ 70.00

please tell me he doesn't expect to get these prices. i mean, there is agressive, and there is agressive...

And there is also aggressive. tongue.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Okay, you guys missed the June thread about Harley's catalog where I explained that we've designed his new website and do his catalog now. I referenced doing the catalog in this thread as a reminder/hint.

There is zero commission involved--I'm just doing it as a favor for Harley and I assume a few people here appreciate it too. I find it interesting that in the old days you'd have to either see him at all the major shows, call him on a regular basis, or just wait for a catalog to show up which probably had a lot of choice items unavailable by the time it reached you. And even calling him was hit or miss because the man has an amazingly heavy travel schedule. But now with the website people have a fighting chance at seeing what he's got in a timely fashion. Having them posted on the board even before they arrive on the web is even better.

Cheers,

Marc